Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do we ever tire of dolls?

Yesterday we got some new fabrics from a company called Blue Hill. They were new to me last October at Quilt Market but Liz & I loved the vintage dolls we saw on their fabrics.

Here's a shot at the panel. It makes 4 dolls (about 16" tall) and 4 toys.

Today I made three dolls and three toys. Sydney helped me stuff them. Aren't they the cutest things?






We also got some fabric from Blue Hill with these smaller paper dollies on it and there is a companion bolt with even more clothes. I guess I'll be making some "paper dolls" soon.









Come into Scottie Dog Quilts and make your own set of dolls...or maybe some for your daughters or granddaughters. I wonder how they'd look on a quilt or maybe a book of paper dolls?

I guess we girls just never tire of dolls....no matter how old we get!

1 comment:

metal mama said...

oh love them! haha, i think i'd have to make a set for me and my daughter!