Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Grandkids are cuter than your Grandkids!

Tonight my son-in-law Jason posted some pictures on FaceBook of my Minnesota Grandchildren. They were great pictures. I made a comment on his pictures: My Grandkids are cuter than your grandkids! And it's true! At least to me and that's all that counts.

Here's some of the latest pictures and you can judge for yourself.











Sydney, age 5 1/2
Pumpkin Patch, October 2010
















Jakob, age 4 1/2
School Picture, October 2010


















Mercedes age 2 1/3
modeling at home, October 2010

(I included this one so you could see her face)








Mercedes, I LOVE this photo

Indian Summer fun day, October 2010 Shiloh 8 months

October 2010

Now...don't you agree that I have the cutest grandkids ever?

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

Your grandkids are WAY cuter than mine.

Tanya said...

Yep, they are really cuties!