Friday, January 21, 2011

Question Mark????

Today is my day off. I like days off and it seems lately that all sorts of things get in the way. My preference is to sleep late (I usually stay up way too late!), thus eat late and I only have to eat two meals on my day off. So far I have gotten dressed, done the dishes (unloaded the dishwasher), put a load of laundry in and played on the computer a bit....FaceBook and email take a bit of time, don't 'cha know?

Now I'm really excited about what I'm doing today. I mean REALLY excited. I'm making something that is so cute and darling that I am bursting at wanting to share it. But....I.....can't!


You see, it's a surprise. I can't even tell you what or who the surprise is for because even that would give a little bit away. Thus the question marks. But know that I'm going to have a fantastic day off playing with my sewing machine. Haven't done it in a loooong time. I hope that you get to spend some fun time this week too.

3 comments:

Carol E. said...

Bet it's for the cruuuuuuise!

metal mama said...

how exciting :)

Bevh said...

Oooohhh, I LOVE surprises! Even other people's! Can't wait to see what you have dreamed up!