Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And the winner is......


JULIA BLOOMQUIST thought surely someone else had claimed the prize in our Extreme Shop Make-over contest.....but she came in to Scottie Dog Quilts today and said, "I read BrendaLou's Blog." She won a bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press and chose the Caribbean Beach scent. If you haven't tried it yet you are in for a pleasant surprise. It gives your fabrics a nice crispness, smells wonderful and wrinkles, like that pesky fold down the middle of yardage, just disappear! Maureen told me today she uses it on her husband's dockers...he doesn't notice the nice lavender scent, but she does!

Tonight I worked on a project I started last week. It's very Shabby Chic and soft and textured. I am nearly finished and I'll post a pic tomorrow. Now it's off to bed for me.

No comments: