Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy Binding

Tonight I was busy binding the quilt for our upcoming Mystery Retreat for Scottie Dog Quilts. I expected it to take me 2 nights, but I was a busy, busy binder and got it all done in one sitting.

Well, I sat down about 6:15 pm with a NetFlix DVD (The Wind at My Back---a TV series that is just charming about a Canadian Family during the depression) and dinner. I ate a few bites of my salad, then sewed a few inches, salad, sewed, etc. I stopped at 10 pm to watch Top Chef---this is another one of my vices--I love to watch cooking shows....not that I cook much any more, but I guess I'm a chef-wantabee.

I had a Low-Carb ice cream bar (now THAT is an oxymoron if I ever heard one!) about 10:15 pm and finished up the binding just before midnight. I bet my hands hurt tomorrow.

Stay tuned for a picture of the Mystery Quilt, but of course, not before we reveal it at the retreat!