Here's how my Saturday stacked up:
- I got to sleep in.
- I ate a healthy breakfast: oatmeal & dried blueberries & slivered almonds.
- I spent a little time on the computer, then watched Survivor on line.
- Set up my Featherweight (Nellie Belle) and sewed on two quilting projects, two block swaps and an apron for a friend.
- Watched movies while I sewed (Quigley Down Under & Nottinghill)
- Forgot to eat lunch
- At 3 pm got an invite to a Mom/Daughter night out at the movies!
- Had a string cheese and a Diet Coke.
- 6:15 pm drove to Faith Center for Sat. night Church (Bill is playing accordion at the Tonnini Ranch for A Taste of Willow Creek tomorrow)
- 8 pm got dropped off at Liz's house and off to Broadway Cinema to see Love Happens with several Mother/Daughter pairs. (The movie was cute.)
- Ate popcorn....figured I hadn't had much to eat today I could splurge.
- Home to Mr. Scottie Dog....he was watching TV with his eyes closed....a hug and a kiss.
It was a Super Saturday. How about yours?