Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some of Grammy's Girls

As you know, I am a Grandma, a Gamma, a Grammy...doesn't matter what you call me, I am crazy for my girls (and my grandson too!). Mercedes (Sadies) Sarah Grace turned three last week. She had a SweetPea Princess Party. Technology being what it is, I used Skype to close the miles and got to go to the party. Here's a picture of the big girl now with the adorable Castle Cake Beka made.Happy Birthday Sadies! You and your cake are truly adorable!

Sydney had two milestones back to back. First we pierced her ears and Monday she lost her first tooth. It's been loose for about 3 weeks and the 2nd tooth coming in right behind it. Liz tied a thread to it and before she could even pull, the tooth popped out as she tightened the thread around the tooth.Lots of root still on that tooth! Here she is with her new tooth coming right in. I have it on good authority that the Tooth Fairy who used to bring me a dime or quarter now brings 5 (that's right, FIVE) golden coins (Buchanan dollars). The golden dollar coins are fun...they are doing all the presidents. You can ask for them at your bank. Today is clear and sunny. Sorry for my friends in the Midwest & East.

No comments: