Another Blogger, whose blog I follow tagged me. So here's my list of 99 Things. After doing this I am amazed at what I've already done in my lifetime....Counting blessings is even better.
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font.
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band. (no sense of rhythm)
4. Visited Hawaii. (most beautiful place on earth!)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain. (I think my husband fell in love with me then!)9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (only my young grandchildren appreciate my voice!)
11. Bungee jumped. (You have got to be kidding)
12. Visited Paris. (someday)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (the storm was at sea, I was on shore.)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (quilting, duh!)
15. Adopted a child. (I would have liked to)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (remember I Haven't been to Paris!)
20. Slept on an overnight train. (from Kiev to Odessa!)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. (Does a hot tub with hubby count?)
27. Run a marathon. (HaHaHaHaHa)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. (YOU could go on an Alaskan Cruise with Scottie Dog Quilts!)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (I'm easily satisfied)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (That would involve heights....no way!)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke. (no desire at all)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (hope I never will!)
47. Had your portrait painted. (well, sketched)
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (at age 10 I got the biggest fish on the boat!)
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (remember, I've never been to Paris!!!!)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie. ( Blue Skies, made for TV movie, mid '80's)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business. (Scottie Dog Quilts)
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia. (How about Ukraine?)
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. (I was a Camp Fire Girl!!!!)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood. (I'd like to, but I have a fear of needles!)
65. Gone sky diving. (HaHaHaHa)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. (I've visited several Holocaust Museums)
67. Bounced a check (not intentionally)
68. Flown in a helicopter. (not yet)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (and don't especially want to!)
72. Pieced a quilt. (too many to count)
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. (how about 15 mph on a Honda90?)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. (but a used one is such a better deal!)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (if fish count)
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one. (more than 1, sadly)
94. Had a baby. (more than 1, happily!)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
Already done – 64
Want to do – 18
Haven’t done, no interest -17
So, what about you???