Monday, January 12, 2009

My birthday pot

















For my birthday my daughter Liz, Steve & little Sydney gave me a beautiful vintage green pot filled with potting soil. (did you think I was going to blog about dope?)

I was instructed to water it. Now 10 days later some green spikes are showing! I water it every other day. I'll keep posting pictures as the view changes.

One of my favorite bloggers, Tanya wrote about me in her blog. I find her perspective inspirational and very interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't get to Tanya to read nice things about you, so I'll have to make them up. Do you have any suspicions about what the plant is? Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Tanya said...

Thank you for the mention! And a belated happy birthday to you too! I'm still making quilt plans for the batiks.