Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Canada Day & 4th of July



Tomorrow, July 1 is Canada Day. My son-in-law Jason is Canadian so Happy Canada Day. eh! I suppose that makes my grandchildren Jakob and Mercedes (and baby bean due February 13, 2010) Canadian too.....well, 1/2 Canadian. I imagine that like July 4, Fireworks are part of the Canada Day holiday traditions, so I was thinking of a couple of young guys whose comedy I enjoy on the Internet. Rhett & Link are pretty funny guys.


So in honor of both Canada Day and upcoming 4th of July take a minute and watch the Fireworks song. It should give you a chuckle and if you are a guy it will probably make you wish you lived in South Carolina.


5 comments:

liz said...

I lurve Rhett and Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting that.

Beka and Jason Haché said...

Happy Canada Day to me!!!!
(and everyone else I guess)

Wish y'all could be at the party tomorrow!!!

Jason (on behalf of your Canadian grandchildren).

Beka and Jason Haché said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beka and Jason Haché said...

Happy Canada Day - you should all go find some ketchup flavoured chips and enjoy in honour of Canada!!! And don't forget to put gravy and cheese curds on your french fries. While you're at it, have some pink cream soda and don't drink any coffee unless it's from Tim Hortons!!!!
I love Canada!!! (we get to visit for two weeks at the end of the month!!!!)

-Beka (your american daughter who married into the canadian family)

BrendaLou said...

I think I'll pass on the french fries, gravy & cheese curds.....ick, she shudders. If I could find the ketchup flavored potato chips I think I'd like them.