Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Green Featherweight, Anyone?

Are you green with envy because all your friends have a Singer 221 Featherweight sewing machine? Do you wish you could have one too?

Every once in awhile we have someone inquire if we know of someone who wants to buy one of these beauties. They have one to sell.

Well, if you are in the market, I know of a sweetheart of a deal for you. One of my good friends is looking for a good home for her Green (and I do mean GREEN) featherweight. She just had it painted and it has all the gold trim....sews like a dream. Made in March 1939 and completely refurbished it has a clean case and some extras. At $500 I think this is a great deal. If you are interested you can contact the owner directly at: quilterina@gmail.com

I don't have it at the shop, it still resides with it's owner so be sure to email her.

No comments: