Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ummm, Chocolates!


On Mother's Day I spent a part of the day sewing with Liz and some friends who thought that hanging out at Scottie Dog Quilts and sewing was the perfect way to spend Mother's Day. I had several projects to work on, but instead I made these Chocolates for our "Lucy and the Chocolate Factory" fabric display. don't they look good enough to eat? No calories, fibre-rich. There are a couple of milk chocolate delights and the rest are dark chocolate! Slice 'o Cake pincushion isn't too bad either.In case you didn't know, I'm in Minnesota now visiting these two cuties! Jakob & Mercedes or Sadies as we call her. Jakob is now 3 years old and very much the big brother. Sadies is 15 months and on Mother's Day started walking. I'm sure she'll be running by next week.

I'll try to keep up posting most days, so watch for more pictures. The one above was taken this morning.

3 comments:

Carol E. said...

Welcome to MN! I hope we get some of our 'real' spring weather so you can experience the nice stuff. we'll work on a date for a gathering...

Amanda Elizabeth said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you are having a fun trip, although we miss you to bits!!!!

Liz Scott Adams said...

Cute Cars shoes! Keep the pictures coming!