Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dropped off the Face of the Earth?

 Hi all!
Did you think I dropped off the face of the earth?  No, I have misplaced my camera here at home.  I suppose that means in my sewing area.  I've looked a few times, spending about 10 minutes each time but with no success.  Now, don't rag on me about how you are picturing my sewing space....yes, it is a tad chaotic, perhaps some might call it m.e.s.s.y.  But I call it a lovely creative space!  Never mind that I can't find my camera (or my Purple Thang...if you don't know what that is....well, suffice it to say that it is something I use for quilting). I LIKE my sewing space...spread out, I like my things, fabric, books, patters and what have you...available for my perusal at any time the creative bug bites.

I have lots of photos in my camera I wanted to share here on the blog.  Photos of Quilt Market, of current projects I'm designing or working on, a table runner I made for a trade with the nicest woman in upstate NY. (I have no idea where that is exactly, but I've always thought it sounded cool.  I live in Upstate California...doesn't sound the same.  Where I live in NORTHERN CA makes San Francisco in CENTRAL CA!).

I have photos in my camera of the Kinetic Sculpture Race, of the beautiful sunshine on my rhododendrons, of my granddaughter at her end-of-the-year honors assembly at school last week...and so on and so on.

I guess I REALLY need to clean this up. 






PS...going camping with Sydney tomorrow.  Hope my house sitters have fun (but don't you dare mess up my sewing space!).

No comments: