Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Week

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I feel as though this past week was Mother's Week. For an entire week I had all my kids and grandkids around. I loved it! I pretty much played hooky from Scottie Dog Quilts much of the week. On Thursday Sydney's Preschool class had a field trip to the Sequoia Park Zoo. We packed up all the kids, put 3 car seats in the car and went off to the Zoo!



Jakob was fascinated with the washing station at the petting zoo.










Sydney was happy to introduce him to her special friends, the flamingos.





Mercedes spent most of her time in a sling. She's 3 months old now and such a darling pixie. She smiles, coos and likes to snuggle.

It was an idyllic week. More next time.

1 comment:

Beka and Jason Haché said...

Our week was too short!
Jakob has been asking to go to the "Bounce House"!

love you more than ever!
-Beka