Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Canada Day & 4th of July



Tomorrow, July 1 is Canada Day. My son-in-law Jason is Canadian so Happy Canada Day. eh! I suppose that makes my grandchildren Jakob and Mercedes (and baby bean due February 13, 2010) Canadian too.....well, 1/2 Canadian. I imagine that like July 4, Fireworks are part of the Canada Day holiday traditions, so I was thinking of a couple of young guys whose comedy I enjoy on the Internet. Rhett & Link are pretty funny guys.


So in honor of both Canada Day and upcoming 4th of July take a minute and watch the Fireworks song. It should give you a chuckle and if you are a guy it will probably make you wish you lived in South Carolina.


4 comments:

liz said...

I lurve Rhett and Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting that.

Beka and Jason Haché said...

Happy Canada Day to me!!!!
(and everyone else I guess)

Wish y'all could be at the party tomorrow!!!

Jason (on behalf of your Canadian grandchildren).

Beka and Jason Haché said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrendaLou said...

I think I'll pass on the french fries, gravy & cheese curds.....ick, she shudders. If I could find the ketchup flavored potato chips I think I'd like them.