Friday, November 14, 2008

Off to Point Arena

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful .....no, NOT the wizard..we're off to see Dad & Willie. MY father, Liz's Grandpa & Sydney's Great-Grandpa. I'm all packed...even got a call from Sydney this morning to see if I had the sand toys. We're going to Point Arena, CA: the westernmost point, closer to Hawaii, Japan, etc. Dad & Willie have a week at a timeshare there. We assumed it would be cold, wet & rainy, but the National Weather Service assures me that it will be sunny and in the mid 70's. To those of us on the N. CA coast that is a heat wave! I imagine we'll be in short sleeves and Dad & Willie will be freezing all bundled up in coats and scarves.
I heard it was in the mid 80's where they live in So. CA.
Bill is taking his laptop and Liz & I are taking our sewing machines. We're going to help Willie make some pillows and maybe get in some time to make a store sample or two. I plan to bind a quilt on the 4-5 hour drive.
Well, we're off....don't know if I can blog while we are there (we may only have dial-up) but I'll send pics when I can.

No comments: